VPS侦探论坛

找回密码
 注册
查看: 7542|回复: 1

[评价] 与VPS主机商沟通常用语英文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-9 12:24:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

母机负载太高,让他换个稳定的母机.. 要怎么翻译?
The load of current Node is too high,even I can’t access control Panel, could you please switch my vps to other stable Node? thx
我想升级流量到3000G,请问该增加多少费用?
Upgrade to 3000GB bandwidth, How much should I pay for it?
1、网站运行的时候,系统负载很不稳定,有时甚至达到几十以上
2、就算网站不运行,关闭apache和mysql,系统负载也不是0,还有0.5左右
1, the site is running, the system load is very unstable and sometimes even more than the order of tens
2, even if the site is not running, shut down apache and mysql, the system load is not 0, there are about 0.5
I would like to ask is how the case?
你好,我订购的服务器请帮我安装windows2003标准版,硬盘分为两个区,C盘35G,剩下的为D盘。
Requirement
Operating System: Windows Server 2003 standard 32bit
The Disk Partitioning information:
C: 35GB
D: the rest
请问如何询问客服要域名转移密码?
hello, pls give me the EPP code for xx.com.tks
vps老是挂。不知道怎么回事。
my vps always stop running, after i check my setting, im sure there are nothing wrong with my vps. so i wornder that maybe the reason is the node has some problems, do you mind make some research?
我感觉你们的服务还行,
我想问下如果我想续费,需要多少一个月,或者多少一个季度?
I think your service is alright.
I also want to know if I renew, how much is it for one month, or how much is it if I pay quarterly?
“我不能再等了,我想退钱” 英文怎么说?
Hi, VPS is stll not active after a long time, please refund me,thx
“我非常想知道测试期结束后价格是多少”
After trial testing, how much is the normal recurring fee?
请帮我把服务器从1500G流量和100Mbit Port换成10Mbit不限流量10Mbit port.
Could you please change my traffic & bandwith from 1500GB on 100M port to 10M unmetered.
Thank you very much.
1,服务器到期不续费了,怎么说?
Hi, I don’t want to renew my server,  please cancel it when it expires, thx
2,请问这款服务器现在有货吗?请给我购买链接。
Hi, is this server package in stock now? please give me order link,thx
3,现在是100M带宽1500G流量每个月,请问超出流量怎么算钱?我现在用了多少流量了?
Currently I’m using 100mbps, with 1500G bandwidth limit, how much do I need to pay if I use use more than 1500G? How much bandwidth did I use in this month?
4,你好,新服务器是否可以选择放在芝加哥商业区的机房吗?
hi,
are you able to put a new vps at the downtown Chicago DC?
5,申请降级,下个计费周期就把额外的256M删除,然后重新生成一个账单给我
Hi, please remove additonal 256MB Ram and regenerate invoice of next billing cycle, thx
6,这台服务器的副硬盘已经出现了坏道,经过HD tune软件的健康测试,它已经是警告状态,我想请求你们给换一块硬盘,请您先帮我增加一块硬盘,我拷贝好数据之后再通知您,然后您再将我要更换的硬盘取走,这样可以吗?
This server disk has appeared in the pair have bad, after the health test software HD, it is already alert, I want to ask you to change a piece of hard disk, would you please help me a hard copy, increase my good again after data to inform you, then you will I take the hard to change, is that ok?
6,购买的服务器4天了还没有开通,怎么写英文信催问一下啊?
hi,
I have paid for the server for 3 days. Could you please setup my server as soon as possible? Thank you.
7,谢谢你的订购,要继续这个进程,我们需要(你提供)身份证和信用卡的扫描件。我们收到后会开通你的服务器。
Thank you for your order.  To process this, we will need a scanned copy of your photo identification card and also a scanned copy of the credit card being used for this order.  Once we’ve received this, we can build your server.
8,面向中国网络速度不理想,请求退款,谢谢
i m sorry that i have to tell you that i m not satisfied with the access speed from china mainland to your server, where my target visitors are from. so would you assist me to end this service/contract and give my money back? thank you very much.

美国VPS推荐: 遨游主机LinodeLOCVPS主机云搬瓦工80VPSVultr美国VPS主机中国VPS推荐: 阿里云腾讯云。LNMP付费服务(代装/问题排查)QQ 503228080
发表于 2010-12-14 15:31:57 | 显示全部楼层

学习了,不错不错~~
Linux下Nginx+MySQL+PHP自动安装工具:https://lnmp.org
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|VPS侦探 ( 鲁ICP备16040043号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 02:49 , Processed in 0.025989 second(s), 16 queries .